Abundant Life Bible Church is guided by New Testament principles as recorded in our Statement of Faith. This Statement of Faith also reflects in a sense our Constitution in miniature form under the Presidency of the Holy Spirit. They are:
1. We believe in the Bible as being the inspired Word of God.
2. We believe in the Godhead: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. That they are co-equal with each other.
3. We believe in Jesus Christ as being true man, who was conceived of the Holy Ghost and born of the virgin Mary. We believe that He was true God, that He died for our sins, rose for our justification and is seated at the right hand of the Father in heaven. We believe in His High Priestly work at the Throne of God, and that He is coming again.
4. We believe in the Holy Spirit as being co-equal with the Father and the Son, That He is a Person and indwells in each believer to empower him for dynamic and successful Christian living and service.
5. We believe that man was made in the image and likeness of God. That he sinned and is in need of God’s salvation.
6. We believe in the resurrection of the dead unto everlasting life, and sinners to the judgment and condemnation. We believe in the ordinances of the church: Baptism by immersion and the Lord’s Supper; that the church is composed of those people who are saved by God’s grace.
These are some of the important tenets of our Faith as based upon God’s infallible Word.